These terms and conditions (our ‘Terms’) govern your use of the Website, our Services and Appointments provided by our third party Therapists. Please read them in detail before you use our Website or Services. By continuing to use the Website or using our Services you are deemed to have accepted these Terms, even if you do not register an account with us. We recommend you print a copy for your records.
1. General Terms
1.1 We are Beautii Limited (‘we’ and ‘us’), a company registered in England (company number 09939149). Our registered office is at 5-6 Underhill Street, London, England, NW1 7HS. You can contact us by writing to us at 5-6 Underhill Street, NW1 7HS. If we have to contact you, we will do so by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us, or by telephoning you if you have provided us with your number and given us permission to do so.
1.2 Through our Website, we provide information about third party therapists and beauty professionals within our network (our ‘Therapists’) and the service/s they can provide (‘Therapist Consultation’). We also provide a booking mechanism allowing you to book an appointment or related event for a Therapist Consultation (an ‘Appointment’) and a payment service which allows us to collect payment on behalf of the relevant Therapist, acting as their commercial agent, in relation to the Appointment.
1.3 In these Terms, when we refer to our ‘Website’ we are referring to our website www.beautii.co, and any alternative website or mobile application/s we provide from time to time to allow you to access our Services. Where we refer to ‘Services’, we are referring to the services provided by us via our Website. Please note that treatments and other Therapist Consultations provided to you by our Therapists do not fall within our Services. For further information about the relationships between you, us and the Therapist please refer to section 5 below.
1.4 We may amend these Terms and our Services from time to time. Any amendments or additions to these Terms will be posted to the Website. By continuing to use the Website or the Services you will be deemed to have accepted any or amended or additional Terms.
1.7 If you engage Services and/or Appointments to be provided to a third party, these Terms will be deemed to apply to the recipient of the Services/Appointment and you are responsible for ensuring that such person complies with the Terms and with any applicable Appointment conditions communicated to you.
2. Accessing our Website
2.1 Please note the following regarding our Website:
* Our Website is made available free of charge.
* We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
* Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
* You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
2.3 The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, to the extent permitted by law we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date, error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
2.4 We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
2.5 You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other Website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
2.6 Where our Website contains links to other Websites and resources or advertising provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those Websites or resources or advertising.
3. Registration of an Account
3.1 Registration is required in order to receive Services. To register an account with us (your ‘Account’) we will require that you provide us with your name, address, valid email address and for bookings credit or debit card details. We may also require additional information from time to time.
3.2 Please note:
· Registration can be done via our website, over email or by phone.
· You must be aged 18 years or older to create an Account.
· You must supply a valid email address when registering so that we can email booking confirmations and other information relating to your use of our Services.
· We will not be held responsible if you fail to provide a valid email address and you do not receive a booking confirmation or other information from us that you might be expecting.
· If you become aware that you have supplied an invalid email address, please contact us immediately to correct the information we hold about you.
· You will be asked to choose a user ID and password. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
· You must keep your password confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
· You are responsible for any activity on our site arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
· You must not use any other person’s account to access the site.
3.3 We may suspend or close your Account at any time if you are in breach of any of the Terms. If we suspend or close your Account, you will not be able to use our Services any longer and may not be able to access all areas of the Website.
4. Your Obligations
4.1 You must at all times:
* Observe and act in accordance with these Terms when using the Website and/or Services.
* Not use the Website or our Services in any way which may affect our reputation of or the use and enjoyment of the Website or our Services by any other users or third parties.
* Provide us with accurate information and ensure that all details that we hold about you (including your email address) are up to date and valid.
4.2 In connection with Appointments, you must also:
* Act with suitable consideration for the Therapist.
* During an Appointment, not act in any way which is offensive, rude, illegal or which might cause distress to others.
* Communicate to the Therapist all medical or health related conditions or special needs which may affect the Appointment or the activities to be conducted by the Therapist in connection with it (for example, allergies). If you fail to disclose such information then neither the Therapist nor we will have any liability towards you in connection with injury, loss or damage arising to the extent it could reasonably have been avoided if you had disclosed the information.
* Provide a safe and suitable environment in which the treatment can be carried out by your Therapist (if in the Therapist’s reasonable opinion, you fail to do this, the Therapist is entitled to refuse to perform the treatment and you will still be charged for the Appointment).
* Not deal with the Therapist in any way which could be deemed to be harmful to our business or reputation or do anything which might adversely affect our relationship with a Therapist.
* Not attempt to contact a Therapist introduced to you by our Services (for example, a Therapist you have used previously for an Appointment) directly and to always communicate through us to make future Appointment bookings.
* Where applicable, only provide us with credit or debit card details for which you are the sole account holder.
* Be ready for your Appointment so it can start as scheduled. Please note if you are late for your Appointment your time will be cut where necessary. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment it will be at the discretion of your Therapist whether the Therapist decides to proceed with the appointment. Once the Therapist is in your house any significant time taken out to tend to deliveries, babies, pets or work that becomes a disturbance during the treatment will be taken off your treatment time at your Therapist’s discretion.
5. Appointments – things to note
5.1 We provide our Services on these Terms, and they form the contract between you and us. Our ‘Services’ comprise our provision of:
* Information about third party Therapists and the service/s they can provide.
* Booking functionality which allows you to book Appointments with the Therapists.
* A payment mechanism which enables us to take payment from you on behalf of the Therapist.
* Other services detailed in these Terms or as available on our Website, for example assistance in relation to complaints and concerns.
5.2 Should you choose to book an Appointment, the contract relating to the provision of services at the Appointment will be between you and the Therapist directly. This contract will incorporate the relevant provisions of these Terms (such as those relating to payment, cancellation and your obligations). By making an Appointment, you agree to be bound by the contract and to adhere to it. Please note this means:
* We shall have no liability to you in relation to the Appointment other than as set out in these Terms.
* We offer no warranty as to an Appointment or Therapist’s suitability for your exact requirements.
* Any concerns about the performance of a Therapist at an Appointment or any loss or damage relating to it should be dealt with between you and the Therapist.
5.3 Please also note the following in relation to our Therapists:
* Whilst we undertake checks and conduct interviews in order to select our Therapists, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of our screening processes.
* You acknowledge that you engage the Therapist at your own risk. You should exercise caution and take common sense precautions when dealing with a Therapist as you would when dealing with any other person who is not known to you.
5.4 All Appointments shown on our Website are subject to availability. The images and/or description of the Treatment Consultations are for illustrative purposes only and actual Treatment Consultations may differ from those images and/or descriptions. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that information provided to us by our Therapists and displayed on our Website is accurate, we cannot verify the information and make no representations regarding it. It is the responsibility of the Therapist to ensure that the Treatment Consultation is available and accurately described.
5.5 If you are a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Services that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
6. Appointments – Booking and Payment
6.1 Our checkout pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to book an Appointment. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process. To summarise, the process for booking and paying for Appointments is as follows:
* You must first register an Account with us.
* Using this Account, you may place an order for an Appointment via our Website, email or by phone
* We shall collect payment information from you at the time or ordering or shortly thereafter (either via our Website or over the phone). Please see below for further information regarding payment.
* Once we have received your payment details we will send you a booking confirmation by email or other media (‘Confirmation Email’) which will include detailed instructions relating to the booking. This will also confirm the fee to be charged to you in connection with the Appointment (which includes VAT, if applicable) (the ‘Appointment Fee’). Once this is sent your booking will be confirmed and you will have entered a binding agreement to pay for the Appointment. Please check this Confirmation Email carefully and notify us promptly if it contains any errors.
* Payment of the Appointment Fee will be taken after the Appointment has been completed, or immediately if we are become entitled to take payment as specified elsewhere in these Terms e.g. if you cancel with 24 hours of your Appointment time.
6.2 If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and you will not be charged for the Appointment. This might be because the Appointment is no longer available or requires alteration or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Appointment.
6.3 Please note the following regarding price and payment:
* We collect payment in our capacity as commercial agent for the relevant Therapist. Payment to us shall discharge your debt to the Therapist.
* We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the Appointment advertised on our Website is correct but sometimes errors may occur and these may be changed from time to time. Please double check the Appointment Fee stated in the Confirmation Email and advise us as soon as possible if you believe it does not correspond with the fee stated on our Website prior to you placing your order.
* We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard, American Express. We may accept payment via other means – the latest methods of payment can be found on our Website. We do not store full credit or debit card details. Where we need to capture payment details as part of a checkout process they are passed to a PCI-DSS accredited payment service provider and then discarded. We use third party payment service providers to process payments and because there are many factors beyond our control (such as delays in the banking system or in card networks), we cannot predict or guarantee the amount of time needed to complete the processing of your payment.
* You confirm that the payment details you provide to us will remain valid up until 72 hours after your Appointment is completed and agree promptly to provide payment by alternative means in the event your payment cannot be processed.
VAT @ 20% is inclusive for our BEAUTII At Home services.
VAT @ 20% is added to all our BEAUTII bridal, event and group services.
A 2.5% handling service fee will be added to the clients account for payments made by AMEX.
7. Appointments – Cancellation
7.1 Whilst our Therapists endeavour to ensure that Appointment times are adhered to, we and they reserve the right to cancel Appointments when it becomes necessary to do so. In the event of such cancellation we will give you notice of cancellation via email.
7.2 If you cancel an Appointment, the following applies:
* If you cancel an Appointment within 15 minutes of the Confirmation Email being sent, and provided the Appointment is not due to commence within the next 24 hours, no Appointment Fee will be payable by you; OR
* If you cancel an Appointment more than 15 minutes after the Confirmation Email was sent, and provided the Appointment is not due to commence within the next 24 hours, no Appointment Fee will be payable by you; OR
* If you cancel an Appointment within 24 hours of the Appointment being due to commence, you will be charged the Appointment Fee in full.
* If you wish to amend you booking we require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
8. Appointments – Complaints
8.1 If you have any dispute with a Therapist concerning them or the Appointment you will attempt to resolve it in the first instance by directly communicating with the Therapist during the Appointment. If you reach a settlement with the Therapist which involves a full or partial refund on the Appointment Fee then you will be required to inform us of this settlement within 24 hours. We will confirm this with the Therapist and provided it is agreed then we shall refund the agreed amount by your original payment method, provided such refund will under no circumstances exceed the Appointment fee.
8.2 If you are unable to resolve your complaint with the Therapist, or you have a complaint following the Appointment, you must inform us in writing within 24 hours after the Appointment. You must promptly provide us with information reasonably requested by us in order to investigate the complaint. We shall consider the complaint and inform you of the outcome of our investigation within 10 days of being notified of it.
9. Termination and Suspension
9.1 If we suspend your Account or access to the Website for any reason we may refuse to provide you with any Services including the right to make any further bookings. If you attempt to circumvent this clause by attempting to create a new account we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and any existing Account you may have.
9.2 We may terminate the contract and your Account at any time if:
* You are in breach of any of these Terms.
* You do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 3 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
* You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Services.
9.3 If we end the contract in the situations set out above we may charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
10. Our Liability
10.1 If we are negligent in our performance of the Services or fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract between us was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
10.2 We do not accept any liability for the following types of loss, whether caused by breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if the loss is foreseeable: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; or waste of management or office time.
10.3 We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English law.
10.4 Please note that we only provide our Website and Services for domestic and private use, and you agree not to use our Website or our Services for any commercial or business purposes.
10.5 Our Website and Services are provided for users in the United Kingdom only. Whilst access may be possible from outside the United Kingdom, neither our Website nor Services are intended for such use and such users access the Website and Services at their own risk.
11. Other Important Terms
11.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer, you may contact us to end the contract within 7 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
11.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
11.3 Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
11.4 If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
11.5 These Terms contain the whole agreement between us and you and supersedes any previous terms or discussions between us.
11.6 These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.